The selected location is:
( 44°, 41', 1.3" N; 71°, 11', 39.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 326114 , 4950156
The elevation is 483 m ( 1584 ft )
The gradient is: 11.5
The aspect direction is: 69.1
The local roughness is: 6.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1942, 44.6837; 483 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sugar Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1942, 44.6837 at a distance of 6 m
- Pond Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1939, 44.6975 at a distance of 1539 m
- Sessions Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2084, 44.6712 at a distance of 1794 m
- Newell Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2067, 44.6684 at a distance of 1974 m
- Goose Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2134, 44.6690 at a distance of 2238 m
- Bear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1714, 44.6957 at a distance of 2241 m
- Bog Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1789, 44.6665 at a distance of 2267 m
- Bear Brook head;
-71.1931, 44.7053 at a distance of 2407 m
- Sessions Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1967, 44.7057, ( 1385 ft ) at a distance of 2447 m
- Lord Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2212, 44.6723 at a distance of 2492 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 154258871