The selected location is:
( 44°, 29', 11.0" N; 71°, 11', 42.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 325453 , 4928242
The elevation is 456 m ( 1495 ft )
The gradient is: 10.6
The aspect direction is: 301.2
The local roughness is: 17.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1951, 44.4864; 456 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Jasper, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1951, 44.4865, ( 1584 ft ) at a distance of 7 m
- Mount Calvaire Cemetery; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1831, 44.4882 at a distance of 973 m
- Dead River Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2098, 44.4884, ( 1100 ft ) at a distance of 1191 m
- WBRL-AM (Berlin); New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1812, 44.4818 at a distance of 1219 m
- Saint Patricks School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1851, 44.4726 at a distance of 1731 m
- Forest, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2009, 44.4712 at a distance of 1756 m
- Saint Josephs School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1903, 44.4695 at a distance of 1921 m
- Notre Dame High School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1759, 44.4748 at a distance of 2001 m
- Brown School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1692, 44.4837 at a distance of 2081 m
- Bartlett School; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1884, 44.4682 at a distance of 2095 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 146059766