The selected location is:
( 44°, 20', 54.2" N; 71°, 11', 46.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 324954 , 4912916
The elevation is 335 m ( 1099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1962, 44.3484; 335 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Townline Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1962, 44.3484 at a distance of 5 m
- Clay Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1953, 44.3459 at a distance of 291 m
- Bear Spring Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3387 at a distance of 1644 m
- Barnes Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2120, 44.3376 at a distance of 1744 m
- Culhane Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3359 at a distance of 1863 m
- Barnes Field Camping Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2181, 44.3390, ( 1255 ft ) at a distance of 2038 m
- Restricted Ledge Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2195, 44.3615 at a distance of 2359 m
- Imp Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2128, 44.3301 at a distance of 2431 m
- Stony Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1739, 44.3640 at a distance of 2479 m
- Dolly Copp Campground; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2184, 44.3326 at a distance of 2497 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145741274