The selected location is:
( 44°, 54', 12.2" N; 71°, 11', 51.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 326504 , 4974569
The elevation is 665 m ( 2181 ft )
The gradient is: 20.9
The aspect direction is: 303.0
The local roughness is: 13.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.1976, 44.9034; 665 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dix's Grant; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1976, 44.9034 at a distance of 6 m
- Swift Diamond Farm; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2226, 44.8919 at a distance of 2350 m
- Nathan Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2284, 44.8973 at a distance of 2528 m
- Roaring Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2314, 44.9057 at a distance of 2683 m
- Fourmile Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1698, 44.8864 at a distance of 2892 m
- Dixie Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2126, 44.8787 at a distance of 2995 m
- South Valley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2106, 44.8761 at a distance of 3198 m
- Dixie Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1923, 44.8679, ( 1598 ft ) at a distance of 3973 m
- Squeexe Hole Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1745, 44.8675 at a distance of 4381 m
- Chase Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1401, 44.9015, ( 2773 ft ) at a distance of 4545 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 136988211