The selected location is:
( 44°, 20', 19.3" N; 71°, 12', 42.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 323690 , 4911871
The elevation is 368 m ( 1207 ft )
The gradient is: 4.9
The aspect direction is: 293.1
The local roughness is: 2.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2117, 44.3387; 368 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bear Spring Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3387 at a distance of 4 m
- Barnes Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2120, 44.3376 at a distance of 128 m
- Culhane Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3359 at a distance of 315 m
- Barnes Field Camping Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2181, 44.3390, ( 1255 ft ) at a distance of 513 m
- Dolly Copp Campground; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2184, 44.3326 at a distance of 867 m
- Imp Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2128, 44.3301 at a distance of 963 m
- Martins Location; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2139, 44.3287 at a distance of 1129 m
- Clay Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1953, 44.3459 at a distance of 1529 m
- Peabody Field Picnic Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2170, 44.3251, ( 1235 ft ) at a distance of 1573 m
- Townline Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1962, 44.3484 at a distance of 1636 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 148721420