The selected location is:
( 44°, 40', 8.0" N; 71°, 12', 48.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 324548 , 4948553
The elevation is 365 m ( 1198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2134, 44.6689; 365 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Goose Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2134, 44.6690 at a distance of 6 m
- Sessions Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2084, 44.6712 at a distance of 467 m
- Newell Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2067, 44.6684 at a distance of 533 m
- Wentworth Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2137, 44.6632 at a distance of 639 m
- Lord Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2212, 44.6723 at a distance of 724 m
- Sugar Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1942, 44.6837 at a distance of 2236 m
- Island Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2342, 44.6515 at a distance of 2547 m
- Lord Brook head;
-71.2423, 44.6814 at a distance of 2684 m
- Bog Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1789, 44.6665 at a distance of 2748 m
- Dummer, Town of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2526, 44.6714 at a distance of 3123 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 160422212