The selected location is:
( 43°, 33', 29.2" N; 71°, 12', 50.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 321180 , 4825175
The elevation is 154 m ( 505 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2140, 43.5581; 154 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Carroll County 33003
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Keniston Island; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2139, 43.5582 at a distance of 11 m
- Varney Islands; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2112, 43.5598 at a distance of 292 m
- Barndoor Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2237, 43.5548 at a distance of 867 m
- Worcester Island; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2009, 43.5626 at a distance of 1168 m
- Beaver Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2089, 43.5473 at a distance of 1271 m
- Little Barndoor Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2303, 43.5612 at a distance of 1362 m
- Clay Point; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2289, 43.5493 at a distance of 1554 m
- Springfield Point; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.1970, 43.5651 at a distance of 1576 m
- Clark Point; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2120, 43.5723 at a distance of 1583 m
- Sewalls Point; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2245, 43.5718 at a distance of 1741 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 157598293