The selected location is:
( 44°, 19', 43.3" N; 71°, 12', 50.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 323477 , 4910766
The elevation is 366 m ( 1201 ft )
The gradient is: 16.0
The aspect direction is: 178.7
The local roughness is: 12.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2140, 44.3287; 366 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Martins Location; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2139, 44.3287 at a distance of 7 m
- Imp Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2128, 44.3301 at a distance of 178 m
- Peabody Field Picnic Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2170, 44.3251, ( 1235 ft ) at a distance of 470 m
- Dolly Copp Campground; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2184, 44.3326 at a distance of 556 m
- Culhane Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3359 at a distance of 817 m
- Barnes Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2120, 44.3376 at a distance of 998 m
- Bear Spring Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3387 at a distance of 1122 m
- Barnes Field Camping Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2181, 44.3390, ( 1255 ft ) at a distance of 1187 m
- Imp Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1937, 44.3257 at a distance of 1652 m
- Barnes Brook head;
-71.2337, 44.3379 at a distance of 1874 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137611046