The selected location is:
( 43°, 32', 57.1" N; 71°, 13', 44.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319942 , 4824219
The elevation is 154 m ( 505 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2290, 43.5492; 154 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Belknap County 33001
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Clay Point; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2289, 43.5493 at a distance of 11 m
- Barndoor Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2237, 43.5548 at a distance of 753 m
- Little Barndoor Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2303, 43.5612 at a distance of 1335 m
- Keniston Island; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2139, 43.5582 at a distance of 1575 m
- Beaver Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2089, 43.5473 at a distance of 1637 m
- Roberts Cove; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2239, 43.5345 at a distance of 1686 m
- Varney Islands; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.2112, 43.5598 at a distance of 1857 m
- Moose Island; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2542, 43.5473 at a distance of 2049 m
- Hardhead Hill; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2239, 43.5287 at a distance of 2316 m
- Black Point; New Hampshire: Belknap Co.
-71.2481, 43.5334 at a distance of 2340 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137252141