The selected location is:
( 44°, 54', 20.2" N; 71°, 13', 53.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 323835 , 4974886
The elevation is 518 m ( 1699 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2315, 44.9056; 518 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Roaring Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2314, 44.9057 at a distance of 8 m
- Nathan Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2284, 44.8973 at a distance of 959 m
- Swift Diamond Farm; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2226, 44.8919 at a distance of 1672 m
- Dix's Grant; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.1976, 44.9034 at a distance of 2688 m
- Nathan Pond Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2634, 44.9150 at a distance of 2731 m
- Dixie Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2126, 44.8787 at a distance of 3346 m
- South Valley Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2106, 44.8761 at a distance of 3665 m
- Nathan Pond Brook head;
-71.2787, 44.9033 at a distance of 3738 m
- Cave Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2678, 44.8839, ( 3185 ft ) at a distance of 3745 m
- Dixie Brook head;
-71.2617, 44.8787 at a distance of 3830 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
This was request number 137510105