The selected location is:
( 44°, 20', 16.1" N; 71°, 14', 1.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 321933 , 4911819
The elevation is 551 m ( 1806 ft )
The gradient is: 19.7
The aspect direction is: 357.5
The local roughness is: 19.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2337, 44.3378; 551 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Barnes Brook head;
-71.2337, 44.3379 at a distance of 7 m
- Pine Link Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2384, 44.3457 at a distance of 951 m
- Barnes Field Camping Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2181, 44.3390, ( 1255 ft ) at a distance of 1250 m
- Daniel Webster Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2387, 44.3268 at a distance of 1290 m
- Dolly Copp Campground; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2184, 44.3326 at a distance of 1350 m
- Barnes Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2120, 44.3376 at a distance of 1729 m
- Bear Spring Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3387 at a distance of 1756 m
- Culhane Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2117, 44.3359 at a distance of 1767 m
- Townline Brook head;
-71.2556, 44.3423 at a distance of 1817 m
- Imp Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2128, 44.3301 at a distance of 1874 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137608351