The selected location is:
( 44°, 40', 53.0" N; 71°, 14', 32.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 322295 , 4950005
The elevation is 434 m ( 1425 ft )
The gradient is: 22.6
The aspect direction is: 281.3
The local roughness is: 12.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2423, 44.6814; 434 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lord Brook head;
-71.2423, 44.6814 at a distance of 6 m
- Dummer, Town of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2526, 44.6714 at a distance of 1376 m
- Island Brook head;
-71.2537, 44.6940 at a distance of 1663 m
- Cow Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2501, 44.6968 at a distance of 1815 m
- Lord Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2212, 44.6723 at a distance of 1956 m
- Goose Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2134, 44.6690 at a distance of 2675 m
- Sessions Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2084, 44.6712 at a distance of 2917 m
- Wentworth Island; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2137, 44.6632 at a distance of 3040 m
- Newell Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2067, 44.6684 at a distance of 3172 m
- Mud Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.6989 at a distance of 3283 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 152582038