The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 1.2" N; 71°, 14', 42.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 321113 , 4915087
The elevation is 365 m ( 1198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2451, 44.3670; 365 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Townline Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2451, 44.3670 at a distance of 4 m
- Triple Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2453, 44.3587 at a distance of 927 m
- Randolph Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2637, 44.3698 at a distance of 1515 m
- Carlton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2623, 44.3740 at a distance of 1575 m
- Bumpus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2626, 44.3737 at a distance of 1580 m
- Blue Berry Ledge Bench; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3548 at a distance of 1899 m
- Pine Mountain Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2206, 44.3657 at a distance of 1957 m
- Bear Spring Brook head;
-71.2264, 44.3545 at a distance of 2040 m
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 2086 m
- Restricted Ledge Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2195, 44.3615 at a distance of 2130 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137657150