The selected location is:
( 44°, 49', 12.0" N; 71°, 14', 53.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 322261 , 4965413
The elevation is 426 m ( 1399 ft )
The gradient is: 2.5
The aspect direction is: 251.2
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2481, 44.8200; 426 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Branch Clear Stream mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2481, 44.8200 at a distance of 6 m
- Welch Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2339, 44.8092 at a distance of 1638 m
- Millsfield, Township of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.8019 at a distance of 2961 m
- Welch Brook head;
-71.2295, 44.8493 at a distance of 3567 m
- Rice Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2403, 44.8528, ( 3370 ft ) at a distance of 3702 m
- Millsfield Pond Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2128, 44.7967 at a distance of 3803 m
- Cascade Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2778, 44.8470 at a distance of 3807 m
- Corser Brook head;
-71.2137, 44.8486 at a distance of 4186 m
- South Valley Brook head;
-71.2414, 44.8583 at a distance of 4294 m
- Flume Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2823, 44.8547 at a distance of 4715 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Umbagog Lake North
||Umbagog Lake South
This was request number 160353603