The selected location is:
( 44°, 18', 15.1" N; 71°, 15', 42.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319598 , 4908148
The elevation is 709 m ( 2326 ft )
The gradient is: 26.7
The aspect direction is: 276.5
The local roughness is: 13.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2617, 44.3042; 709 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Madison Gulf mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3043 at a distance of 7 m
- Parapet Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2620, 44.3043 at a distance of 26 m
- Madison Gulf; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2653, 44.3082 at a distance of 527 m
- Osgood Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2559, 44.3090 at a distance of 702 m
- Great Gulf mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2501, 44.3026 at a distance of 942 m
- West Branch Peabody River head;
-71.2803, 44.3026 at a distance of 1497 m
- Great Gulf Wilderness Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2784, 44.3109, ( 2760 ft ) at a distance of 1526 m
- Chandler Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2812, 44.3023 at a distance of 1572 m
- Osgood Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2623, 44.3218 at a distance of 1953 m
- Jefferson Ravine mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2876, 44.3043 at a distance of 2068 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145183290