The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 17.3" N; 71°, 15', 42.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319753 , 4913769
The elevation is 751 m ( 2465 ft )
The gradient is: 44.1
The aspect direction is: 98.2
The local roughness is: 35.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2617, 44.3548; 751 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Blue Berry Ledge Bench; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3548 at a distance of 5 m
- Howker Ridge Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2592, 44.3507 at a distance of 501 m
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 938 m
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 1144 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 1254 m
- Gordon Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2773, 44.3501 at a distance of 1352 m
- Triple Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2453, 44.3587 at a distance of 1375 m
- Townline Brook head;
-71.2556, 44.3423 at a distance of 1475 m
- Randolph Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2637, 44.3698 at a distance of 1670 m
- Howker Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2628, 44.3393 at a distance of 1729 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145600922