The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 26.0" N; 71°, 15', 44.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319764 , 4915892
The elevation is 393 m ( 1290 ft )
The gradient is: 3.2
The aspect direction is: 309.5
The local roughness is: 2.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2623, 44.3739; 393 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Carlton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2623, 44.3740 at a distance of 7 m
- Bumpus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2626, 44.3737 at a distance of 37 m
- Randolph Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2637, 44.3698 at a distance of 474 m
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 1395 m
- Snyder Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3748 at a distance of 1399 m
- Randolph; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3754 at a distance of 1406 m
- Townline Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2451, 44.3670 at a distance of 1572 m
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 1725 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 1771 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 1869 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 158028312