The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 25.3" N; 71°, 15', 45.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319739 , 4915870
The elevation is 396 m ( 1298 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 309.7
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2626, 44.3737; 396 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bumpus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2626, 44.3737 at a distance of 4 m
- Carlton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2623, 44.3740 at a distance of 37 m
- Randolph Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2637, 44.3698 at a distance of 446 m
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 1363 m
- Snyder Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3748 at a distance of 1377 m
- Randolph; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3754 at a distance of 1384 m
- Townline Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2451, 44.3670 at a distance of 1582 m
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 1694 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 1739 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 1837 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 161709669