The selected location is:
( 44°, 54', 54.0" N; 71°, 15', 48.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 321346 , 4976000
The elevation is 701 m ( 2300 ft )
The gradient is: 31.8
The aspect direction is: 21.0
The local roughness is: 21.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2634, 44.9150; 701 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nathan Pond Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2634, 44.9150 at a distance of 5 m
- Sugar Hill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2806, 44.9153 at a distance of 1361 m
- Dixville, Township of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2828, 44.9167 at a distance of 1547 m
- Nathan Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2823, 44.9203, ( 2018 ft ) at a distance of 1608 m
- Ramsay Camp (historical); New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2814, 44.9222 at a distance of 1635 m
- Nathan Pond Brook head;
-71.2787, 44.9033 at a distance of 1773 m
- Keyser Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2687, 44.9311 at a distance of 1843 m
- Roaring Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2314, 44.9057 at a distance of 2730 m
- Mud Pond Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2889, 44.8978 at a distance of 2775 m
- Sugar Hill Brook head;
-71.3045, 44.9181 at a distance of 3266 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145312135