The selected location is:
( 44°, 18', 29.2" N; 71°, 15', 55.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319315 , 4908590
The elevation is 767 m ( 2518 ft )
The gradient is: 58.6
The aspect direction is: 256.3
The local roughness is: 28.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2654, 44.3081; 767 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Madison Gulf; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2653, 44.3082 at a distance of 10 m
- Parapet Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2620, 44.3043 at a distance of 505 m
- Madison Gulf mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3043 at a distance of 518 m
- Osgood Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2559, 44.3090 at a distance of 763 m
- Great Gulf Wilderness Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2784, 44.3109, ( 2760 ft ) at a distance of 1083 m
- West Branch Peabody River head;
-71.2803, 44.3026 at a distance of 1340 m
- Great Gulf mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2501, 44.3026 at a distance of 1366 m
- Chandler Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2812, 44.3023 at a distance of 1419 m
- Osgood Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2623, 44.3218 at a distance of 1538 m
- Buttress Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2845, 44.3148 at a distance of 1696 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137770827