The selected location is:
( 44°, 55', 52.3" N; 71°, 16', 7.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 320978 , 4977811
The elevation is 548 m ( 1798 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 247.7
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2687, 44.9312; 548 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Keyser Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2687, 44.9311 at a distance of 6 m
- Ramsay Camp (historical); New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2814, 44.9222 at a distance of 1414 m
- Nathan Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2823, 44.9203, ( 2018 ft ) at a distance of 1616 m
- Old Ramsay Camp; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2778, 44.9442, ( 1788 ft ) at a distance of 1619 m
- Horn Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2762, 44.9464 at a distance of 1795 m
- Nathan Pond Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2634, 44.9150 at a distance of 1843 m
- Dixville, Township of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2828, 44.9167 at a distance of 1956 m
- Sugar Hill Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2806, 44.9153 at a distance of 1998 m
- Keyser Brook head;
-71.2534, 44.9478 at a distance of 2209 m
- Black Bluff Hill; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2942, 44.9400 at a distance of 2242 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 154035309