The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 46.1" N; 71°, 16', 14.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319069 , 4914677
The elevation is 493 m ( 1618 ft )
The gradient is: 32.6
The aspect direction is: 97.5
The local roughness is: 17.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2706, 44.3628; 493 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 7 m
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 341 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 503 m
- Randolph Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2637, 44.3698 at a distance of 948 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 962 m
- Blue Berry Ledge Bench; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3548 at a distance of 1140 m
- Bumpus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2626, 44.3737 at a distance of 1364 m
- Carlton Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2623, 44.3740 at a distance of 1405 m
- Gordon Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2773, 44.3501 at a distance of 1514 m
- Snyder Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3748 at a distance of 1518 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 154078211