The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 35.3" N; 71°, 16', 16.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 319011 , 4914345
The elevation is 552 m ( 1810 ft )
The gradient is: 44.5
The aspect direction is: 80.2
The local roughness is: 24.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2712, 44.3598; 552 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 4 m
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 344 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 353 m
- Blue Berry Ledge Bench; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3548 at a distance of 941 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 1097 m
- Gordon Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2773, 44.3501 at a distance of 1187 m
- Randolph Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2637, 44.3698 at a distance of 1258 m
- Howker Ridge Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2592, 44.3507 at a distance of 1394 m
- Short Line; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2909, 44.3607 at a distance of 1575 m
- Bumpus Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2626, 44.3737 at a distance of 1686 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 151612656