The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 36.4" N; 71°, 16', 32.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 318662 , 4914388
The elevation is 605 m ( 1985 ft )
The gradient is: 37.8
The aspect direction is: 59.2
The local roughness is: 23.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2756, 44.3601; 605 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 5 m
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 351 m
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 501 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 832 m
- Gordon Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2773, 44.3501 at a distance of 1124 m
- Short Line; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2909, 44.3607 at a distance of 1223 m
- Blue Berry Ledge Bench; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3548 at a distance of 1255 m
- Randolph Station; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2637, 44.3698 at a distance of 1432 m
- Valley Way; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2834, 44.3470 at a distance of 1587 m
- Appalachia; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2892, 44.3712 at a distance of 1640 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145378677