The selected location is:
( 44°, 18', 9.4" N; 71°, 16', 49.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 318101 , 4908012
The elevation is 853 m ( 2799 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 59.8
The local roughness is: 16.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2804, 44.3026; 853 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Branch Peabody River head;
-71.2803, 44.3026 at a distance of 8 m
- Chandler Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2812, 44.3023 at a distance of 75 m
- Jefferson Ravine mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2876, 44.3043 at a distance of 605 m
- Great Gulf Wilderness Area; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2784, 44.3109, ( 2760 ft ) at a distance of 932 m
- Great Gulf Shelter; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2917, 44.2998, ( 925 ft ) at a distance of 956 m
- Madison Gulf; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2653, 44.3082 at a distance of 1353 m
- Buttress Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2845, 44.3148 at a distance of 1391 m
- Wamsutta Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2895, 44.2918 at a distance of 1407 m
- Parapet Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2620, 44.3043 at a distance of 1479 m
- Madison Gulf mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2617, 44.3043 at a distance of 1502 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145707314