The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 58.3" N; 71°, 16', 54.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 318194 , 4915079
The elevation is 430 m ( 1412 ft )
The gradient is: 30.0
The aspect direction is: 90.9
The local roughness is: 22.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2817, 44.3662; 430 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 5 m
- Appalachia; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2892, 44.3712 at a distance of 815 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 837 m
- Sylvan Way Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2934, 44.3676 at a distance of 946 m
- Coosauk Fall; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2706, 44.3629 at a distance of 958 m
- Short Line; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2909, 44.3607 at a distance of 958 m
- Snyder Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3748 at a distance of 963 m
- Randolph; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3754 at a distance of 1029 m
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 1100 m
- Ravine House; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2876, 44.3759 at a distance of 1173 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160417639