The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 38.2" N; 71°, 17', 27.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 317444 , 4914477
The elevation is 548 m ( 1799 ft )
The gradient is: 27.1
The aspect direction is: 91.9
The local roughness is: 18.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2909, 44.3606; 548 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Short Line; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2909, 44.3607 at a distance of 7 m
- Sylvan Way Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2934, 44.3676 at a distance of 799 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 958 m
- Appalachia; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2892, 44.3712 at a distance of 1181 m
- King Ravine mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3003, 44.3520 at a distance of 1219 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 1220 m
- Air Line; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2923, 44.3487 at a distance of 1332 m
- Spur Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3028, 44.3518 at a distance of 1366 m
- Cold Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2989, 44.3729 at a distance of 1505 m
- Hitchcock Falls; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2712, 44.3598 at a distance of 1572 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145347716