The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 3.4" N; 71°, 17', 36.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 317266 , 4915261
The elevation is 420 m ( 1378 ft )
The gradient is: 11.3
The aspect direction is: 95.6
The local roughness is: 12.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2934, 44.3676; 420 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sylvan Way Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2934, 44.3676 at a distance of 4 m
- Appalachia; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2892, 44.3712 at a distance of 517 m
- Cold Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2989, 44.3729 at a distance of 731 m
- Short Line; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2909, 44.3607 at a distance of 796 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 945 m
- Ravine House; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2876, 44.3759 at a distance of 1027 m
- Snyder Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3748 at a distance of 1344 m
- Randolph; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3754 at a distance of 1385 m
- Kelton Crag; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2756, 44.3601 at a distance of 1647 m
- King Ravine mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3003, 44.3520 at a distance of 1823 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 158160925