The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 22.1" N; 71°, 17', 56.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 316836 , 4915851
The elevation is 396 m ( 1301 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 251.8
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.2990, 44.3728; 396 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Androscoggin
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cold Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2989, 44.3729 at a distance of 10 m
- Sylvan Way Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2934, 44.3676 at a distance of 733 m
- Appalachia; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2892, 44.3712 at a distance of 800 m
- Ravine House; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2876, 44.3759 at a distance of 969 m
- Lookout Ledge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3112, 44.3823 at a distance of 1433 m
- Short Line; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2909, 44.3607 at a distance of 1495 m
- Snyder Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3748 at a distance of 1545 m
- Randolph; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2798, 44.3754 at a distance of 1556 m
- Randolph Path; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2817, 44.3662 at a distance of 1562 m
- Randolph, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3178, 44.3887 at a distance of 2314 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 158107300