The selected location is:
( 43°, 12', 44.3" N; 71°, 18', 0.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 313166 , 4786959
The elevation is 213 m ( 699 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3001, 43.2123; 213 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Merrimack County 33013
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McClary Hill; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.3001, 43.2123 at a distance of 2 m
- Steeles Falls; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.3128, 43.2107 at a distance of 1048 m
- Little Suncook River head;
-71.2906, 43.2201 at a distance of 1159 m
- Little Bear Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.3012, 43.2234 at a distance of 1234 m
- Gulf Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.3092, 43.2240 at a distance of 1494 m
- Griffin Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.2837, 43.2190 at a distance of 1524 m
- McClary Cemetery; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.3184, 43.2179 at a distance of 1612 m
- Bixby Pond; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.3170, 43.2229 at a distance of 1808 m
- Levi Hill; New Hampshire: Rockingham Co.
-71.2834, 43.1948 at a distance of 2373 m
- Blake Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Merrimack Co.
-71.3270, 43.2215 at a distance of 2413 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160428140