The selected location is:
( 45°, 1', 15.2" N; 71°, 18', 43.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 317846 , 4987873
The elevation is 548 m ( 1798 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3120, 45.0209; 548 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Clarksville, Town of; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3120, 45.0208 at a distance of 6 m
- Carr Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3059, 45.0167 at a distance of 665 m
- South Mountain; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3256, 45.0233 at a distance of 1108 m
- Harry Davis Camp (historical); New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2903, 45.0178 at a distance of 1742 m
- Labrador Brook head;
-71.3062, 45.0053 at a distance of 1788 m
- Cedar Stream mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2834, 45.0311 at a distance of 2524 m
- Bog Branch mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2826, 45.0306 at a distance of 2556 m
- Middle Branch Cedar Stream mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2773, 45.0267 at a distance of 2809 m
- West Branch Cedar Stream mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.2764, 45.0261 at a distance of 2864 m
- Cedar Stream head;
-71.2753, 45.0250 at a distance of 2927 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Second Connecticut Lake
This was request number 160267236