The selected location is:
( 44°, 29', 3.1" N; 71°, 19', 10.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 315554 , 4928271
The elevation is 459 m ( 1506 ft )
The gradient is: 12.7
The aspect direction is: 280.6
The local roughness is: 5.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3195, 44.4842; 459 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Godfrey Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3195, 44.4843 at a distance of 6 m
- Lonesome Ridge; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3220, 44.4907, ( 1695 ft ) at a distance of 745 m
- Bog Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3239, 44.4693 at a distance of 1697 m
- West Branch Upper Ammonoosuc River mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3067, 44.4973 at a distance of 1772 m
- Brandy Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3289, 44.4679 at a distance of 1964 m
- Number Nine Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3459, 44.4957 at a distance of 2457 m
- York Pond; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3387, 44.5034 at a distance of 2621 m
- One Mile Brook head;
-71.2856, 44.4973 at a distance of 3061 m
- Stony Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3301, 44.4570 at a distance of 3143 m
- Keenan Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3331, 44.4543 at a distance of 3499 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137184651