The selected location is:
( 44°, 47', 2.0" N; 71°, 20', 38.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 314563 , 4961618
The elevation is 640 m ( 2100 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3440, 44.7839; 640 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Watkinson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3439, 44.7840 at a distance of 8 m
- Number Four Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3445, 44.7915, ( 2044 ft ) at a distance of 840 m
- Nelson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3406, 44.7758 at a distance of 934 m
- Wells Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3445, 44.7925 at a distance of 962 m
- Kelly Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3442, 44.7950 at a distance of 1239 m
- Ervings Location; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3445, 44.7957 at a distance of 1306 m
- Watkinson Brook head;
-71.3276, 44.7882 at a distance of 1379 m
- Rocky Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3462, 44.7990 at a distance of 1682 m
- Kingston Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3320, 44.7695 at a distance of 1865 m
- Number Three Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3303, 44.7690 at a distance of 1983 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 152815794