The selected location is:
( 44°, 47', 42.0" N; 71°, 20', 39.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 314575 , 4962851
The elevation is 640 m ( 2100 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3443, 44.7950; 640 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Upper Connecticut
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kelly Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3442, 44.7950 at a distance of 8 m
- Ervings Location; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3445, 44.7957 at a distance of 75 m
- Wells Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3445, 44.7925 at a distance of 273 m
- Number Four Dam; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3445, 44.7915, ( 2044 ft ) at a distance of 395 m
- Rocky Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3462, 44.7990 at a distance of 465 m
- Annis Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3481, 44.8019 at a distance of 830 m
- Hedgehog Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3484, 44.8033 at a distance of 984 m
- Watkinson Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3439, 44.7840 at a distance of 1228 m
- Watkinson Brook head;
-71.3276, 44.7882 at a distance of 1523 m
- Wells Brook head;
-71.3220, 44.7967 at a distance of 1773 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160364814