The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 14.2" N; 71°, 23', 2.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 309412 , 4893585
The elevation is 396 m ( 1299 ft )
The gradient is: 8.0
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 6.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3840, 44.1706; 396 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Carroll County 33003
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Avalanche Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3839, 44.1707 at a distance of 10 m
- Willey House; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3856, 44.1665, ( 1070 ft ) at a distance of 477 m
- Webster Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3753, 44.1715 at a distance of 701 m
- Kedron Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3928, 44.1754 at a distance of 882 m
- Ripley Falls; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3923, 44.1623 at a distance of 1140 m
- Crawford Notch State Reservation; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.4001, 44.1784 at a distance of 1551 m
- Willey House Camps; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3995, 44.1820 at a distance of 1770 m
- Webster Brook head;
-71.3773, 44.1879 at a distance of 1991 m
- Frankenstein Cliff; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3670, 44.1559 at a distance of 2127 m
- Webster Cliff Trail; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3870, 44.1901 at a distance of 2176 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 145656590