The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 59.4" N; 71°, 23', 8.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 309271 , 4893133
The elevation is 434 m ( 1425 ft )
The gradient is: 18.7
The aspect direction is: 71.6
The local roughness is: 9.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3856, 44.1665; 434 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Carroll County 33003
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Willey House; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3856, 44.1665, ( 1070 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Avalanche Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3839, 44.1707 at a distance of 482 m
- Ripley Falls; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3923, 44.1623 at a distance of 714 m
- Webster Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3753, 44.1715 at a distance of 990 m
- Kedron Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3928, 44.1754 at a distance of 1142 m
- Crawford Notch State Reservation; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.4001, 44.1784 at a distance of 1757 m
- Frankenstein Cliff; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3670, 44.1559 at a distance of 1898 m
- Willey House Camps; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3995, 44.1820 at a distance of 2048 m
- Crawford Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3617, 44.1590 at a distance of 2085 m
- Arethusa Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3853, 44.1476 at a distance of 2104 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 160519356