The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 44.3" N; 71°, 23', 32.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 308721 , 4892682
The elevation is 575 m ( 1887 ft )
The gradient is: 18.3
The aspect direction is: 73.5
The local roughness is: 19.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3923, 44.1623; 575 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Carroll County 33003
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ripley Falls; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3923, 44.1623 at a distance of 4 m
- Willey House; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3856, 44.1665, ( 1070 ft ) at a distance of 707 m
- Avalanche Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3839, 44.1707 at a distance of 1146 m
- Kedron Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3928, 44.1754 at a distance of 1452 m
- Webster Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3753, 44.1715 at a distance of 1698 m
- Arethusa Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3853, 44.1476 at a distance of 1730 m
- Crawford Notch State Reservation; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.4001, 44.1784 at a distance of 1891 m
- Frankenstein Cliff; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3670, 44.1559 at a distance of 2145 m
- Willey House Camps; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3995, 44.1820 at a distance of 2260 m
- Kedron Brook head;
-71.4123, 44.1776 at a distance of 2333 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 152811725