The selected location is:
( 44°, 11', 56.4" N; 71°, 23', 32.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 308840 , 4896759
The elevation is 1067 m ( 3500 ft )
The gradient is: 44.2
The aspect direction is: 102.1
The local roughness is: 27.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3923, 44.1990; 1067 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Coos County 33007
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mount Webster Trail; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3923, 44.1990 at a distance of 4 m
- Webster Trail; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3937, 44.1995, ( 3803 ft ) at a distance of 125 m
- Webster, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3887, 44.1945 at a distance of 580 m
- Silver Cascade head;
-71.3884, 44.2048 at a distance of 712 m
- Webster Cliff Trail; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3870, 44.1901 at a distance of 1079 m
- Willey Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4067, 44.1976 at a distance of 1164 m
- Tisdale Spring; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3778, 44.2018 at a distance of 1198 m
- Silver Cascade mouth; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.4037, 44.2062 at a distance of 1211 m
- Flume Cascade mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.4048, 44.2076 at a distance of 1381 m
- Jackson, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3742, 44.2032 at a distance of 1518 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 157585233