The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 55.2" N; 71°, 23', 58.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 308210 , 4894887
The elevation is 428 m ( 1403 ft )
The gradient is: 10.3
The aspect direction is: 60.0
The local roughness is: 13.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.3995, 44.1820; 428 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Carroll County 33003
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Willey House Camps; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3995, 44.1820 at a distance of 4 m
- Crawford Notch State Reservation; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.4001, 44.1784 at a distance of 407 m
- Kedron Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3928, 44.1754 at a distance of 910 m
- Kedron Brook head;
-71.4123, 44.1776 at a distance of 1138 m
- Webster Cliff Trail; New Hampshire: Carroll Co.
-71.3870, 44.1901 at a distance of 1341 m
- Webster, Mount; New Hampshire: Coos Co.
-71.3887, 44.1945 at a distance of 1631 m
- Willey, Mount; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4214, 44.1837, ( 4302 ft ) at a distance of 1762 m
- Avalanche Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3839, 44.1707 at a distance of 1771 m
- Willey Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4067, 44.1976 at a distance of 1823 m
- Webster Brook head;
-71.3773, 44.1879 at a distance of 1889 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 152848360