The selected location is:
( 44°, 0', 8.3" N; 71°, 24', 59.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 306265 , 4874967
The elevation is 426 m ( 1398 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4165, 44.0023; 426 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pine Bend Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4164, 44.0023 at a distance of 7 m
- Horne Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4223, 44.0029 at a distance of 471 m
- Waterville Cutoff Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4278, 44.0051 at a distance of 959 m
- Swift River Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4256, 44.0095 at a distance of 1082 m
- Sugar Hill Overlook; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4251, 44.0118, ( 1440 ft ) at a distance of 1259 m
- Ledge Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4223, 44.0132 at a distance of 1295 m
- Sugar Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3984, 44.0073 at a distance of 1551 m
- Albany Intervale head;
-71.3948, 43.9993 at a distance of 1771 m
- Sabbaday Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3964, 43.9948 at a distance of 1815 m
- Sabbaday Falls Picnic Area; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3953, 43.9940, ( 1482 ft ) at a distance of 1935 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137352854