The selected location is:
( 44°, 0', 42.1" N; 71°, 25', 30.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 305606 , 4876032
The elevation is 453 m ( 1485 ft )
The gradient is: 15.1
The aspect direction is: 351.7
The local roughness is: 12.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4251, 44.0117; 453 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sugar Hill Overlook; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4251, 44.0118, ( 1440 ft ) at a distance of 8 m
- Swift River Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4256, 44.0095 at a distance of 251 m
- Ledge Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4223, 44.0132 at a distance of 277 m
- Waterville Cutoff Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4278, 44.0051 at a distance of 768 m
- Horne Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4223, 44.0029 at a distance of 1006 m
- Meadow Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4289, 44.0215 at a distance of 1128 m
- Pine Bend Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4164, 44.0023 at a distance of 1258 m
- Sugar Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3984, 44.0073 at a distance of 2196 m
- Horne Creek head;
-71.4456, 43.9976 at a distance of 2274 m
- Lily Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4525, 44.0184 at a distance of 2320 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 160775685