The selected location is:
( 44°, 0', 34.2" N; 71°, 25', 32.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 305559 , 4875788
The elevation is 428 m ( 1406 ft )
The gradient is: 9.4
The aspect direction is: 1.3
The local roughness is: 8.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4256, 44.0095; 428 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Saco
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Swift River Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4256, 44.0095 at a distance of 4 m
- Sugar Hill Overlook; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4251, 44.0118, ( 1440 ft ) at a distance of 255 m
- Ledge Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4223, 44.0132 at a distance of 485 m
- Waterville Cutoff Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4278, 44.0051 at a distance of 523 m
- Horne Creek mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4223, 44.0029 at a distance of 782 m
- Pine Bend Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4164, 44.0023 at a distance of 1089 m
- Meadow Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4289, 44.0215 at a distance of 1356 m
- Horne Creek head;
-71.4456, 43.9976 at a distance of 2082 m
- Sugar Hill; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.3984, 44.0073 at a distance of 2193 m
- Lily Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4525, 44.0184 at a distance of 2373 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 157547734