The selected location is:
( 42°, 45', 55.4" N; 71°, 26', 8.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 300720 , 4737640
The elevation is 46 m ( 150 ft )
The gradient is: 2.4
The aspect direction is: 217.8
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4356, 42.7654; 46 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Smith School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4356, 42.7654 at a distance of 1 m
- Saint Johns School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4378, 42.7645 at a distance of 207 m
- Hudson; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4398, 42.7648 at a distance of 351 m
- Little Ottarnic Pond; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4339, 42.7712 at a distance of 658 m
- Sunnyside Cemetery; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4276, 42.7640 at a distance of 672 m
- Taylor Falls Bridge; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4437, 42.7637 at a distance of 691 m
- Melendys Pond; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4289, 42.7615 at a distance of 699 m
- First Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4403, 42.7593 at a distance of 781 m
- Polish Cemetery; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4387, 42.7732 at a distance of 902 m
- Nashua River mouth; Massachusetts: Middlesex Co.
-71.4467, 42.7668 at a distance of 922 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137297316