The selected location is:
( 42°, 45', 52.2" N; 71°, 26', 16.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 300537 , 4737545
The elevation is 39 m ( 127 ft )
The gradient is: 4.5
The aspect direction is: 218.9
The local roughness is: 3.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4378, 42.7645; 39 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saint Johns School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4378, 42.7645 at a distance of 2 m
- Hudson; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4398, 42.7648 at a distance of 168 m
- Smith School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4356, 42.7654 at a distance of 205 m
- Taylor Falls Bridge; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4437, 42.7637 at a distance of 492 m
- First Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4403, 42.7593 at a distance of 614 m
- Nashua River mouth; Massachusetts: Middlesex Co.
-71.4467, 42.7668 at a distance of 772 m
- Nashua River; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4470, 42.7665 at a distance of 786 m
- Melendys Pond; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4289, 42.7615 at a distance of 801 m
- Little Ottarnic Pond; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4339, 42.7712 at a distance of 808 m
- Sunnyside Cemetery; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4276, 42.7640 at a distance of 836 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145237793