The selected location is:
( 42°, 45', 17.3" N; 71°, 26', 18.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 300457 , 4736470
The elevation is 27 m ( 87 ft )
The gradient is: 2.4
The aspect direction is: 196.1
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4384, 42.7548; 27 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(more typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Second Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4384, 42.7548 at a distance of 2 m
- First Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4403, 42.7593 at a distance of 523 m
- Mount Hope School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4467, 42.7562 at a distance of 697 m
- Arlington Street School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4470, 42.7568 at a distance of 739 m
- Salmon Brook mouth; Massachusetts: Middlesex Co.
-71.4414, 42.7484 at a distance of 754 m
- Salmon Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4439, 42.7484 at a distance of 843 m
- Melendys Pond; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4289, 42.7615 at a distance of 1075 m
- Saint Johns School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4378, 42.7645 at a distance of 1077 m
- Taylor Falls Bridge; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4437, 42.7637 at a distance of 1079 m
- Hudson; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4398, 42.7648 at a distance of 1116 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 160704462