The selected location is:
( 42°, 45', 59.4" N; 71°, 26', 49.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 299791 , 4737789
The elevation is 24 m ( 79 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 238.9
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4470, 42.7665; 24 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nashua River; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4470, 42.7665 at a distance of 2 m
- Nashua River mouth; Massachusetts: Middlesex Co.
-71.4467, 42.7668 at a distance of 40 m
- Reeds Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4464, 42.7687 at a distance of 248 m
- Taylor Falls Bridge; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4437, 42.7637 at a distance of 412 m
- Hudson; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4398, 42.7648 at a distance of 618 m
- Saint Johns School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4378, 42.7645 at a distance of 784 m
- Holy Enfant Jesus School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4517, 42.7595 at a distance of 869 m
- Saint Francois Xavier Academie; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4584, 42.7659 at a distance of 937 m
- Smith School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4356, 42.7654 at a distance of 940 m
- First Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4403, 42.7593 at a distance of 970 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145601033