The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 52.2" N; 71°, 27', 26.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 303532 , 4893080
The elevation is 789 m ( 2590 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 140.8
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4573, 44.1645; 789 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shoal Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1645 at a distance of 5 m
- Shoal Pond Brook head;
-71.4556, 44.1626 at a distance of 254 m
- Ethan Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1712 at a distance of 741 m
- Thoreau Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4759, 44.1682 at a distance of 1544 m
- Zealand Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1665 at a distance of 1743 m
- Whitewall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1668 at a distance of 1748 m
- Shoal Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4628, 44.1493 at a distance of 1750 m
- Lincoln Woods Scenic Area; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4498, 44.1826, ( 4325 ft ) at a distance of 2094 m
- Whitewall Mount; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4728, 44.1826 at a distance of 2360 m
- Thoreau Falls Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4889, 44.1582 at a distance of 2626 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 145373595