The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 16.3" N; 71°, 27', 26.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 303554 , 4893824
The elevation is 792 m ( 2598 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 193.5
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4573, 44.1712; 792 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ethan Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1712 at a distance of 4 m
- Shoal Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1645 at a distance of 749 m
- Shoal Pond Brook head;
-71.4556, 44.1626 at a distance of 969 m
- Lincoln Woods Scenic Area; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4498, 44.1826, ( 4325 ft ) at a distance of 1397 m
- Thoreau Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4759, 44.1682 at a distance of 1527 m
- Whitewall Mount; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4728, 44.1826 at a distance of 1770 m
- Whitewall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1668 at a distance of 1798 m
- Zealand Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1665 at a distance of 1808 m
- Shoal Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4628, 44.1493 at a distance of 2477 m
- Ethan Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4273, 44.1779 at a distance of 2509 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 151616914