The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 57.1" N; 71°, 27', 46.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 303033 , 4891394
The elevation is 729 m ( 2393 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 221.9
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4629, 44.1492; 729 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Grafton County 33009
The HUC is Pemigewasset
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(more typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shoal Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4628, 44.1493 at a distance of 9 m
- Shoal Pond Brook head;
-71.4556, 44.1626 at a distance of 1595 m
- Shoal Pond; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1645 at a distance of 1754 m
- Stillwater By-Pass; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4570, 44.1307 at a distance of 2113 m
- Zealand Notch mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1665 at a distance of 2307 m
- Thoreau Falls Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4889, 44.1582 at a distance of 2308 m
- Whitewall Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4789, 44.1668 at a distance of 2335 m
- Thoreau Falls; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4759, 44.1682 at a distance of 2351 m
- Ethan Pond Trail; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4573, 44.1712 at a distance of 2481 m
- Jumping Brook mouth; New Hampshire: Grafton Co.
-71.4951, 44.1473 at a distance of 2587 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|South Twin Mountain
This was request number 137770904