The selected location is:
( 42°, 58', 56.3" N; 71°, 28', 22.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 298384 , 4761816
The elevation is 42 m ( 136 ft )
The gradient is: 6.7
The aspect direction is: 299.2
The local roughness is: 2.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-71.4728, 42.9823; 42 m
The state and county are New Hampshire: Hillsborough County 33011
The HUC is Merrimack
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Coastal Zone
(less typical) 59
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saint Raphaels School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4728, 42.9823 at a distance of 2 m
- Granite Street Bridge; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4701, 42.9857 at a distance of 435 m
- Sacred Heart School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4773, 42.9801 at a distance of 443 m
- West High School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4748, 42.9868 at a distance of 524 m
- Varney School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4787, 42.9804 at a distance of 527 m
- Piscataquog Cemetery; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4787, 42.9795 at a distance of 575 m
- Piscataquog River mouth; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4717, 42.9765 at a distance of 652 m
- Parker School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4792, 42.9770 at a distance of 789 m
- Interchange 6; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4756, 42.9754 at a distance of 802 m
- Parkside Junior High School; New Hampshire: Hillsborough Co.
-71.4795, 42.9882 at a distance of 853 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 145594644